- 1 4lb chicken
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Upshot White Blend
- 1 lemon
- 2 limes
- 1 orange
- 2 tsp fresh chopped thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Prepare the chicken by placing it on a cutting board breast side down and using sharp kitchen scissors or a sharp knife, cut along the spine from one end to the other.
- Turn the chicken over breast side up and using the palm of your hand press down to flatten the chicken outward.
- Place the chicken in a shallow baking dish.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the olive oil, wine juice of the lemon, limes and orange.
- Pour over the chicken and add the thyme and salt and pepper.
- Cover and let marinate in the fridge for at least two hours or overnight if possible.
- Preheat your grill to a high heat.
- Place the chicken onto the grill and sear on each side for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to an indirect spot on the grill and cook for abut 45-50 minutes or until the internal temp reads 165 degrees and the chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- Serve with vegetables of your choice.
How do you Upshot?