- 2 lb salmon filet
- 1/4 cup white miso paste
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Fresh chopped cilantro
- 3 green onions chopped thinly
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a large baking pan with foil and place the salmon filet onto it.
- In a bowl whisk together the miso paste, soy sauce, rice vinegar, garlic and sesame oil together.
- Pour the miso glaze over the salmon making sure it gets well covered.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes and then place it under the broiler for another 5 minutes or until the top of the salmon starts to caramelize.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and green onions.
How do you Upshot?