- 9oz chorizo
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 20oz bag of frozen waffle fries
- 1 bag chicharrones
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- Preheat the and cook the waffle fries as per the directions on the bag.
- In a small pan, cook the chorizo until hot.
- Place half of the waffle fries on a large platter and spoon half of the chorizo and bacon over them.
- Add the remaining fries and top with the remaining chorizo and bacon.
- Garnish with crushed chicharrones and queso fresco cheese.
- Serve at once.
How do you Upshot?