- 1/2 an onion sliced
- 1 red bell pepper roughly sliced with seeds discarded
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 28oz can San Marzano tomatoes
- 1/2 cup veggie stock
- 1 1/2 cups tomato juice
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- Fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the onion, red pepper and garlic on a large baking pan.
- Season with the salt and pepper and drizzle the olive oil over the veggies.
- Roast in the oven for 25 minutes and then let cool.
- Add the San Marzano tomatoes to a blender along with the veggie stock, tomato juice and cooled roasted veggies.
- Blend until the contents have been pureed and no lumps are visible. Pour the gazpacho into small cups or bowls and garnish with some corn and fresh basil.
How do you Upshot?