- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 medium sized ahi tuna filets
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 8oz container of fresh mâche greens
- 6oz can mandarins slices, drained
- 1/2 cup edamame beans
- 1 cup wonton strips
- 1 avocado
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan over a high heat.
- Season the ahi tuna with the Cajun rub
- Place each tuna filet into the hot pan and sear on the first side for about 2 minutes.
- Turn the tuna over and repeat. You should still see a section of rare tuna looking at it from the side.
- Transfer to a plate and make the salad.
- In a bowl add the greens, mandarins and edamame beans.
- Add some of the dressing and toss gently making sure all of the greens are coated.
- Place a handful of salad on each plate.
- Slice the seared ahi into thin slices and lay on top of the salad.
- Garnish with diced avocado and wonton strips.
How do you Upshot?